Saturday, January 04, 2014

I See You

It's been pretty busy recently trying to find time to see friends and family; haven't even had time to check out the sales! Though the boy will tell you I have more than enough possessions...

But regardless of how busy I get I always find time to paint my nails, I find it very relaxing and having pretty nails at the end is always a plus! I'm a big fan of nail art (some of my previous designs can be found on my Instagram!) and my polish collection mainly consists of greyscale colours with the odd bottle of blue, but recently I've purchased a couple of deep berry colours from being inspired by Christmas!

I came across this eyeball design on an amazing blog called THE PRIVATE LIFE OF A GIRL. The lovely Sophie did this last October for Halloween inspired nails and I knew I wanted to try it. Everyday is pretty much Halloween for me.

What nail polish have you been rocking this New Year?

Also you should check out Sophie's blog, I love her minimalist style. *girl crush*
- A.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Greyscayle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig