Sunday, December 15, 2013

“Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.”


I've been eyeing up this Frankenstein Oversize Clutch from Preciously Mine for a few months now, so when shop owner Audrey announced a 20% off code on her Instagram I had to go for it!

A lot of my outfits tend to be black (or as a friend has called it "Grey scale") so I sometimes like to add a coloured scarf or bag so make it really stand out. I am a big fan of graphic prints so when I saw this Boris Karloff print I was sold! Even if pink isn't really my favourite colour...

I have an exam tomorrow so I should really be studying instead of writing about a clutch bag, but I'm way too excited about it!

How do you match your accessories to your outfits?
- A.
SHARE:

2 comments

© Greyscayle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig